Posts tagged ‘Facebook’

Todd Bridges and Wife Dori Smith Ends 14 Year Marriage (Photo)

Blogged By: De De Tillman

Source & Story Credit: People

Media Credit: Photo (photobucket.com)

Posted: Tuesday May 29, 2012 @ 7:55 a.m PST

According to People,  After 14 years of marriage, Diff’rent Strokes alum Todd Bridges and his wife Dori are splitting.

“The Bridges have decided that disunion is in the best interest of their collective futures,” a statement from Bridges says. “Although Todd and Dori are going their separate ways, they are mutually committed to the well-being of their son [Spencir, 13].”Bridges 47, who also appeared on the UPN/CW sitcom Everybody Hates Chris, broke the news on his Twitter account Friday.”She’s a great mother I’m glad to have had the years to know her and have a great kid with her,” he wrote. “As we know, people grow apart and we did.”

He added Monday: “Life is full of changes.”

*I met Bridges when he was performing in a play, I introduced myself to the cast members and ask for autographs, Bridges ask “Do you eat meat?” I said “Yes”  he said “Okay start over there” Laughing, he said he did not eat meat.

Bridges was sweet, very kind and extremely funny. I wish him all the best in his career and personal life. – De De Tillman

TODD BRIDGES AND DORI SMITH photo credit photobucket.com

Janet DiFiore DA Attorney Under Fire For Pulling Strings To Get Live-In Housekeeper Marina Buchanan Welfare

Blogged By: La Tray

Source & Story Credit: New York Post – Chuck Bennett

Photo Credit: New York Post

Posted Tuesday May 29, 2012 @12:30 a.m. PST

 

 

Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore pulled strings to get her family’s live-in housekeeper food stamps, cash assistance and Medicaid benefits, according to an internal report from the county’s Department of Social Services.

For the past year, Social Services has been probing how DiFiore’s housekeeper was suddenly approved for welfare benefits after having been previously denied three times for inconsistencies in her applications, The Post has learned.

“Okay we got to the bottom of this case. This was a political favor for Janet DiFiore’s maid. It is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE,” Dhyalma Vazquez, a county anti-fraud investigator, wrote in an internal e-mail June 30, 2011.

Vazquez, who also chairs the Yonkers Independence Party, alleged in the e-mail to Department of Social Services Commissioner Kevin McGuire that DiFiore’s housekeeper, Jamaican immigrant Marina Buchanan, should never have received benefits.

In a series of e-mails from June and July of last year, Vazquez claimed that DiFiore, a Republican-turned- Democrat, had Buchanan’s case file improperly re-opened after the Yonkers branch office denied benefits.

Buchanan, 58, was paid $200 a week in cash by DiFiore and got $315 a month in Social Security disability benefits, according to documents obtained by The Post.

It is unclear from the documents if Social Security taxes were paid on Buchanan’s wages.

Buchanan, who claimed she was a nanny and housekeeper for DiFiore since 1987, also didn’t disclose receiving the Social Security disability benefits while still working up to 18 hours a week for the DA.

Further, she had a credit card with a $55,000 limit, sources said, yet still sought county benefits.

“The question is why the special favor. Why are cases being opened in Central Office . . . Just because she is the District Attorney does not mean she is above the law!” Vazquez wrote.

County investigators are looking at the actions of a former Social Services official who is active in local Democratic politics, sources said.

Reached by phone, Vazquez, who has been with Social Services for 20 years, cited the ongoing investigation and declined to comment.

DiFiore’s spokesman, Lucian Chalfen, said, “It is a personal issue that is related to her and her husband and I can’t comment.”

Her three children are now all in their 20s. It’s unclear if Buchanan still works for DiFiore, who was first elected DA in 2005.

Buchanan, who could not be reached for comment, wrote in documents that she left the DA’s employ in May 2010.

Janet DiFiore. Photo Credit: New York Post

Karla Vanessa Perez Pregnant With 9 Babies Lied (Video)

Blogged By: La Tray

Source & Story Credit: Yahoo Shine Piper Weiss – MSNBC Vitals Staff

Media Credit: Photo (Yahoo Shine) / Video (YouTube unimeddioagencia)

Posted: Monday May 28, 2012 @8:55 p.m. PST

 

 

 

One of the most unbelievable pregnancy claims has been confirmed as a hoax. Karla Vanessa Perez told a major Mexican news station she was pregnant with nine kids.

Mexico’s main broadcaster Televisa broke the story of the 32-year-old mother’s record-breaking multiple pregnancy Thursday, andmajor news outlets around the world picked it up overnight. Gawker already has a tabloid-ready nickname for her: “Nonomom.”

But by end of day Friday, the local newspaper in Perez’s Mexican town challenged her claims. According to a reporter from El Diario de Coahuila who spoke with Perez’s mother, she is not pregnant at all. A Telemundo reporter also claimed to have evidence that Perez is lying, according to MSNBC. By Friday evening, Reuters, one of the first major U.S. news outlets to pick up the original story, confirmed what we were already beginning to think. We’d been had.

Televisa says she provided them with very convincing evidence of her condition, including an ultrasound. Health officials and local politicians were rallying behind her and she was willing to speak on camera about the whole thing. In the video of a news broadcast, Karla appeared remarkably calm considering what she said lay ahead. That should have been a tip off.

But maybe the world just wanted to believe. The idea of the ‘mega-multiple mom’ has become a modern day Icarus story. A symbol of how medical advancements can  lead to amazing physical feats and unexpected problems. See Kate Gosselin’s rise and fall, and Octomom’s perpetual tragedy. The less well-known moms of septuplets (an average of one per year in the U.S.) grapple with the very serious health risks of carrying so many children, and later the financial burdens of raising them. For those who know them it’s a personal challenge, but for the public at large, it’s a curiosity, and one that an entire network once rested its laurels on (yes you, TLC). In popular culture, mothers of 6 or more multiples are considered acrobats, superheros, biological anomalies and reflections of our complicated relationship toward motherhood. The thought that a woman, namely Perez, had taken it all one step further was just curious enough to stifle our cynicism.


It’s not clear how many people were involved in Karla’s hoax, but her story roped a lot of people in. After claiming financial hardship, her town mayor Ernesto Cepeda Valdes, promised to be “like godparents to those babies and give all the support we can.” He’ll probably be taking that promise back now.



Just over the border in Houston, an undisputed mother of mega-multiples is recovering after her emergency delivery. Laura Perkins gave birth at 30 weeks to three boys and three girls ranging in size from 1 pound 10 ounces to 2 pounds 15 ounces. Five of the babies are doing well, though Perkins reports on her blog that one is in more critical state. “One baby is sick, but making progress,” reads a blog update on the Perkins’ site. “In the NICU, things change hourly so we’re constantly getting updates.”

In contrast to the great Nonomom fiasco, Perkins is a sobering reminder. Multiple pregnancy is very real, very serious and something nobody can pretend to understand unless they’ve been there.

 

 

According to MSNBC, reports that a Mexican woman is pregnant with nine babies are not true, according to El Diario de Coahuila, the local newspaper in the town were the woman lives.

Mexican television stations aired interviews with Karla Vanessa Perez of the northeastern state of Coahuila, which borders Texas, where she claimed fertility treatments led to this multiple pregnancy and also that she already had triplets.

The story was widely reported by various media outlets, including msnbc.com.

But when reporters from the Mexican newspaper investigated, they learned she’s actually not pregnant at all. Her mother, Francisca Castañeda, told El Diario de Coahuila that Perez has three children, ages 15, 12 and 4 and after the last was born, had an operation to prevent her from getting pregnant again.

David Vila, a reporter with Telemundo, also contacted the office of Mexico’s Secretary of Health, which confirmed she wasn’t pregnant. The office had initially reached out to her to offer to help.

José Salvador Gallegos Mata, a member of the Mexican Society of Gynecology and Urology told the newspaper that someone who would make such false claims “needs to urgently say ‘I’m here. Please look at me, I exist.’” He added, “That woman needs urgent psychological treatment.”

Karla Perez speaks on Mexican TV about being pregnant with nine children (via info7). Story Credit: Yahoo Shine Piper Weiss / Photo Credit: Yahoo Shine via info7

 

 

LINK:Karla Vanessa Perez Pregnant With 9 Babies – Six Girls And Three Boys (Photos & Video Link)

Princess Michael Of Kent “Russian Toyboy” Mikhail Kravchenko’s Murder, Intended Target or Mistaken Identity? (Photos)

Blogged By: La Tray

Source & Story Credit: Daily Mail Reporter – Will Stewart

Photo Credit: Daily Mail

Posted: Monday May 28, 2012 @ 7:34  p.m. PST

 

 

  • Mikhail Kravchenko’s neighbour believes he may have been intended target
  • Vakha Evloev drives identical Mercedes and survived previous assassination
  • He is also Moscow representative for volatile region with terrorist problem
  • Kravchenko, 46, has also lived through two botched attempts on his life
  • His furniture business had been raided by police and set alight four times
  • Friend: ‘He knew he was in danger, but didn’t want to live in security bubble’

The murder of Princess Michael’s Russian ‘toyboy’ could have been a case of mistaken identity, according to the politician who believes he was the intended victim.

A senior official and neighbour, who drives an identical Mercedes car and was previously targeted by an assassination squad, has been told by police they are probing whether the killers got the wrong man.

Furniture tycoon Mikhail Kravchenko, 46, who accompanied the princess on a four-day break in Venice in 2006, was buried last week after he was gunned down just 50 yards from his home in an elite village near Moscow.

His neighbour, Vakha Evloev, 51, is the Moscow representative for Ingushetia, a volatile republic in the Caucasus region of southern Russia with a significant terrorist problem.

He said: ‘There is a suspicion that I was the true target, not Kravchenko, and they just mixed us up. We both drove dark blue Mercedes cars of the same model.’

But it also emerged today that Kravchenko knew for years that someone had wanted him dead after surviving two bungled murder attempts as well as four arson attacks at his Moscow factory.

It is understood Kravchenko – who despite his fears had no bodyguards – was killed close to Evloev’s high-security home near the historic village of Peredelkino, where writer Boris Pasternak penned Dr Zhivago.

‘I live not far from here and have CCTV cameras on my cottage, maybe they captured the killers,’ he said. ‘I have picked up the videotapes and passed them to police.’

Evloev is now understood to be under increased security.

A cousin of the ex-president of Ingushetia, Ruslan Aushev, Evloev was severely wounded in May 2008 when his car was shelled by automatic firearms in Nazran, the regional capital.

While the men do not look similar, the shooting – using handmade weapons – was at around 2am in a dimly lit lane.

Police say that Kravchenko, who built his business empire around his £130million-a-year March 8 furniture brand, was shot up to ten times before being hauled from his car and finished off with a bullet to the head.

Kravchenko’s circle claimed initially he had no enemies and was not concerned over his safety.

But a close friend has now said that he knew he was a marked man.

‘He knew he was in danger. We discussed it many times, but he didn’t want to live in a security bubble, the source told the Sunday Times.

‘He was reluctant to discuss security but, especially recently, he felt more at risk.’

After his funeral in Moscow last week, attended by several thousand mourners led by his elderly parents, friends also alleged he was under pressure from sinister forces seeking to grab his business assets.

He had been subjected to police raids in a move seen as pressurising him into giving up his assets.

The retail furniture business is seen as a notoriously shady sector in Russia and friends said he had battled various attempts to seize his company.

 

Kravchenko himself had complained of his sofa designs being pirated, yet he seemed unconcerned over any threats.

‘Mikhail had problems with the law-enforcement organs,’ insisted retail consultant Dmitry Potapenko, a close friend.

‘People were after his assets. The murder was not an accident. These people knew what they were doing. He was the head of the holding, he was the key figure, uniting the companies.’

He claimed collusion between the police and shadowy business figures led to Kravchenko’s murder.

Yet a close friend, famous TV presenter Nikolai Drozdov, with him shortly before he died, said Kravchenko was not concerned about his personal safety in his final hours.

‘He did not have a bodyguard, he drove himself everywhere in an old Mercedes,’ he said.

Another close business ally said: ‘This version of mistaken identity is certainly possible.’

Police are understood to be working on a number of theories and are checking his computers and mobile phone for clues.

Kravchenko was at the centre of a royal scandal in 2006 after being photographed hand-in-hand with the married princess in Venice, raising questions about the state of her marriage to Queen’s cousin Prince Michael of Kent.

Both denied an affair.

The princess – and her husband, who also knew Kravchenko – was last week said to be ‘very distressed’ over her friend’s murder.

Mix-up? Vakha Evloev (left), a senior official and neighbour of Kravchenko (below) says police are looking at whether he was the intended target. Story Credit: Daily Mail – Will Stewart / Photo Credit: Daily Mail

 

Mikhail Kravchenko. Photo Credit: Daily Mail

 

Wrong man? Mikhail Kravchenko, pictured in a gondola on a four-day break in Venice with Princess Michael of Kent in 2006, may have been gunned down mistakenly by killers looking for one of his neighbors. Story Credit: Daily Mail – Will Stewart / Photo Credit: Daily Mail

Justin Bieber Accused Of Battery – Selena Gomez & Bieber Wanted For Questioning

Blogged By: De De Tillman

Source & Story Credit: CNN – Jack Hannah

Photo Credit: CNN

Posted: Monday May 28, 2012 @ 10:29 a.m PST

 

Detectives with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department are investigating claims against pop star Justin Bieber by a paparazzo who says the 18-year-old got into a scuffle with him Sunday.

 

According to the department, the photographer in question told deputies that he’d been taking pictures of Bieber at the Commons at Calabasas when he got into a physical altercation with the star. Bieber was reportedly with his 19-year-old girlfriend, Selena Gomez, at the time.

The photographer also said Bieber and Gomez left before deputies arrived at the scene.

 

According to the sheriff’s department, the pap complained of pain and was taken to a hospital for treatment. He was later released.

 

TMZ reports that detectives want to speak with Bieber, Gomez and anyone else who witnessed the alleged incident.

 

Although Bieber hasn’t publicly addressed the report – and his reps haven’t responded to requests for comment – he did tweet after midnight Monday that he was “gonna focus on the important stuff. the music.” According to CNN.

*Smells like someone is after Bieber’s money – De De Tillman

 

JUSTIN BIEBER photo credit hollywoodreporter

 

 

 

Chef Gordon Ramsay (Hell’s Kitchen) Received Oxygen & Will Ferrell Injured (Video)

Blogged By: De De Tillman

Source & Story Credit: Newscore

Media Credit: Lee Averiss (Please Support His Channel)

Posted: Monday May 28, 2012 @ 8:23 a.m PST

 

According to Newscore,  Will Ferrell and celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay put their bodies on the line for charity as a celebrity-filled soccer friendly in the UK turned ugly.

Ferrell limped off the field in considerable pain with a leg injury late in Sunday’s annual Soccer Aid game at Manchester United’s Old Trafford but will have counted himself more fortunate than Ramsay, who earlier was hospitalized following a heavy challenge.

 “Hell’s Kitchen” star Gordon Ramsay was stretchered off the field while receiving oxygen, after being flattened by former England international Teddy Sheringham midway through the second half. He later was released from the hospital.

Chris Brown’s Baby Girl Rihanna Likes To Party All The Time (Videos)

Blogged By: De De Tillman

Source: De De Tillman

Media Credit:  Luiacmckl

Posted: Sunday May 27, 2012 @ 7:55 p.m PST

 

R&B Performer Chris Brown and Rihanna seems to love each other very much however, they’ve allowed the media to control their lives.

Do You Think Chris And Rihanna Should Get Back Together?  Please Leave A Comment.

 

 

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 766 other followers

%d bloggers like this: