Written By: De De Tillman
Source: New York Post
Posted: Monday June 20, 2011 @ 11:1s am PST
SAN FRANCISCO – America’s Most Wanted Host John Walsh said goodbye and thanked the viewers for watching for over 20 years. FOX canceled the show claiming it was too expensive to produce. The show was canceled once before and viewers of the show formed a petition to bring the show back, hopefully, the show could be brought back on cable. Walsh said the show took a lot of criminals off the streets and viewers were grateful and felt safer.
While people are watching Non-Celebrity reality and cooking shows on FOX, fugitives will be breaking into homes raping and killing. Local news can only take it so far. Walsh show tracked rapist, murderers, child molesters and others and got justice. America’s Most Wanted Should Never Be Canceled. Criminals are celebrating!
PLEASE SAVE AMERICA’S MOST WANTED AND DAYTIME DRAMAS
PLEASE TWEET – RT AND SPREAD THE WORD THANK YOU.