Daily Archives: March 28, 2012

Prince Harry Moved In With Brother Prince William

Blogged By: De De Tillman

Source: New York Post

Photo Credit: Google – People

Posted: Wednesday March 28, 2012 @ 9:07 p.m PST

PRINCE WILLIAM AND PRINCE HARRY PHOTO CREDIT PEOPLE.COM

According to New York Post,   A St. James’ Palace spokesman has confirmed that Prince Harry has moved in with brother Prince William and sister-in-law Kate Middleton, in  Kensington Palace.

Prince Harry has been really looking forward to getting his own place after living with his father for so long. Understandably he wants to spread his wings,” a source tells the Daily Mail of the red-headed Prince, who recently embarked on a tour of South America. Prince Harry adores his brother and says Catherine is the sister he never had.”
While the Duke and Duchess occupy the lavish Nottingham Cottage at the palace, Prince Harry has taken the much less luxe apartment.

The paper reports that Prince Harry made the “secret” move into his one-bedroom apartment last week. At the end of the year, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will move into Princess Margaret’s old apartment at the palace, at which point Prince Harry will take their Nottingham Cottage.

According to the Daily Mail’s source, Prince Harry made the decision to move out of his old room at Clarence House, where he lived with father Prince Charles, while abroad.

Prince Harry and Prince William were so enthusiastic about the idea of living together that when it emerged that this apartment was free, Harry moved his gear in as soon as he could after returning from Brazil,” the source says. “It’s a small, one-bedroomed apartment and he’s is very happy with the arrangement.”

Samantha “Sam” Wopat (Stanford Volleyball Player) Dead Age 19

Blogged By: De De Tillman

Source & Story Credit: SF Gate – Tom Fitzgerald

Photo Credit: Google – onenewspage.com

Posted: Wednesday March 28, 2012 @ 6:42 p.m PST

SAMANTHA "SAM" WOPAT PHOTO CREDIT onenewspage.com

Samantha Wopat, 19, died at Stanford Hospital on Sunday, eight days after being taken there after what the school called a medical emergency at her campus residence.  She remained in the intensive-care unit until her death, when she was surrounded by family, friends and teammates.

The cause of her death was not disclosed.

“We are deeply saddened by the passing of Sam Wopat,” athletic director Bob Bowlsby said. “She was an integral member of the Stanford athletics family and a tremendous student and athlete.”

Stanford and the volleyball program “have lost a wonderful young woman,” he said.

Ms. Wopat, considered one of the nation’s top players at Dos Pueblos High School in Goleta (Santa Barbara County), joined the Stanford team in 2010, along with her twin, Carly. An outside hitter, she did not play much as a freshman and sophomore.

She played on the 2010 U.S. junior national team, a year after playing on the youth national team that competed at the world championships in Thailand. She had been a member of three junior Olympic teams.

Besides her sister, she is survived by her parents, Ron and Kathy Wopat of Santa Barbara, and younger brothers Jackson and Eli.

RIP Sam

Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun (JYJ) Special Concert For First Ladies and Wives At The Seoul Nuclear Security Summit (Photos & Videos)

Blogged By: La Tray

Source & Story Credit: Korea JoongAng Daily

Media Credit: Photo (Yonhap News ) / Video ( jaejoong80126) (JYJKPK)

Posted: Wednesday March 28, 2012 @ 1:55 p.m. PST

 

 

Hallyu heartthrob trio JYJ has captured the hearts of some of the world’s most influential women. The group performed a special concert on Tuesday for the spouses of world leaders attending the Seoul Nuclear Security Summit.

 
The performance took place at the Blue House reception hall and was attended by the first ladies of Gabon, Nigeria, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, Switzerland, Singapore, Italy, India, Indonesia, China, Chile, the Philippines and Korea as well as the wives of the UN and European Union delegates.

 
In total, 16 spouses were treated to a short concert by the K-pop stars, who sang hit songs like “Be My Girl” and “In Heaven.”

 
Many of the audience members asked to take photos with JYJ.

 
The Korean first lady, Kim Yoon-ok, approached one member of the group, Park Yu-chun, to wish him well and to say that she was a fan of the drama “Rooftop Prince,” in which he stars.

JYJ At The Seoul Nuclear Security Summit Tuesday March 27, 2012. Left to Right: Junsu, Jaejoong, and Yoochun. Photo Credit: YONHAP News

JAEJOONG BLOND HAIR CLOSE-UP (SLOW MOTION):

 

JYJ SINGING BE MY GIRL (VIDEO QUALITY NOT GREAT)

Selina Chen, Hebe Tien, Ella Chen (S.H.E) Working On New Album

Blogged By: La Tray

Source & Story Credit: Channel News Asia

Photo Credit: (viet-world.blog.cz)

Posted: Wenesday March 28, 2012 @12:45 p.m. PST

 

 

 

Taiwan pop trio S.H.E.’s Selina Jen revealed Tuesday at a publicity event that S.H.E. will reunite and release their new album in the later part of the year, reported Taiwan media.

 
Although she still has to wear special protective clothing because of her injuries, and could not remain on her feet for long periods of time, Jen said she is recovering well and appeared to be in high spirits during the event.

 
“We are now collecting songs for our new album. I’ll push the company [to hurry].
“I’ll pressure them, because they don’t dare to put too much pressure on me,” said Jen with a laugh.

 
Jen’s group mates Hebe Tien and Ella Chen have all embarked on solo careers, after Jen suffered serious burns in a filming accident two years ago and was forced to take a long break from showbiz.

 
According to Jen, work on the pop trio’s new album will begin once Chen concludes the promotional activities for her new solo album.

 
“The three of us have now all released a solo album each,” said Jen.
“I am looking forward to see what changes will occur when we get back together to release an album as a group once more.”

S.H.E

Selina Jen (S.H.E) Suffers From Mental Scars Since Burning Incident (Photos)

Blogged By: La Tray

Source & Story Credit: XINMSN

Photo Credit: (Asian Bite) (hkmdbnews) (Jpop Asia)

Posted: Wednesday March 28, 2012 @12:15 p.m. PST

 

 

The singer is on the road to recovery but mental scars still linger.

 

It has been more than one year since S.H.E member Selina Jen suffered from third-degree burns, after an accident occurred on the set of now-axed drama I Have a Date with Spring back in 2010.

 

While she’s on the road to recovery, scoring her first solo endorsement since the accident, Selina has yet to forget what had happened.

 

At the press conference to announce her endorsement of a beauty product, Selina joked nervously, “I’m so nervous, [because] there are so many people. Who are you trying to scare?”. The 31-year-old, clad in a knee-length white dress with long sleeves, later continued her interview while sitting down, because she is unable to stand for a long time.

 

When asked if she had forgiven Chen Ming Zhang, the director of I Have a Date with Spring, who had asked her to film the explosion scene without using a stunt double, Selina began to tear.

 

The singer did not say if she had “forgiven” the director, but told reporters that she had spoken to her husband Richard Chang about it a few days ago. Richard told her that a professional actress would not reject a director’s request.

 

“Richard kept comforting me, telling me he’d do the same (not use a stunt double) if it’s him. However, I feel that everyone should protect themselves,” Selina said. A staff member with Selina later expressed that it is too difficult for Selina “to forgive” now.

 

Selina’s record label HIM International had said that the director and stunt director had assured Selina all will be well when she voiced her concerns before the shoot.

 

HIM International added that Selina’s psychiatrist encouraged her to face up to her fears and hoped that the singer could heal her mental scars through crying.

Selina Jen After Being Burned. Photo Credit: Asian Bite
Selina Jen (S.H.E).
Selina Jen. Photo Credit: Jpop Asia

Fakhra Younus 33, Pakistani Dancer Acid Attack Victim Committed Suicide (Photos & Videos)

Blogged By: La Tray

Source & Story Credit: Daily Mail – Chris Parsons

Media Credit: Photo (Daily Mail) / Video (Geo News English) (Geo News) (allabtmqmseven)

Posted: Wednesday March 28, 2012 @ 10:40 a.m. PST

 

 

  • Fakhra Younus said ‘My face is a prison’ after attack which melted her nose
  • She had undergone 39 separate surgeries to repair damage
  • Leapt to her death from sixth floor Rome building earlier this month
  • Her ex-husband was charged with attempted murder in 2002 but has since been acquitted

A Pakistani former dancing girl left fighting for life by a ‘horrific’ acid attack has committed suicide a decade after being heavily facially disfigured.

Fakhra Younus, 33, leapt to her death from a sixth floor building in Rome 12 years after the acid attack which she said left her looking ‘not human’.

At the time of her attack in May 2000, her ex-husband Bilal Khar was the man accused of entering her mother’s house and pouring acid over Younus’s face as she slept.

The attack, which took place in front of Younus’s then five-year-old son, left her unable to breathe and fighting for life.

Her was almost completely melted and she has since undergone 39 separate surgical procedures to repair her disfigured face over the past decade.

Fakhra Younas before she was attacked and burned with acid. Photo Credit: Daily Mail
Fakhra Younas after she was attacked and burned with acid in May 2000. Photo Credit: Daily Mail via Reuters

ENGLISH:

 

 

 

 

Laid To Rest In Karachi, MQM Leaders Along With Family Members Receive At Airport:

 

MAY FAKHRA YOUNUS REST IN PEACE. 😦

Dennis Rodman “I’m Broke” Can’t Pay Ex-Wife Michelle $808,935 Child Support

Blogged By: De De Tillman

Source & Story Credit: TMZ Exclusive

Photo Credit: ballerwives.com

Posted: Wednesday March 28, 2012 @ 12:10 a.m PST

Dennis Rodman can’t afford to pay more than $800,000 in back child support … because he’s dead ass broke — this according to new court documents.
Dennis’ ex-wife Michelle Moyer- Rodman filed new papers this month, claiming The Worm owes $808,935 in unpaid child support for his 9- and 10-year-old children — and an additional $51,441 in unpaid spousal support.
But Dennis’ attorney responded to the filing, insisting there’s no way the Chicago Bulls legend can pay those bills — because “Respondent Dennis Rodman is broke and cannot afford any additional fees.”
According to his lawyer, Dennis is also “extremely sick” and just isn’t making the same bank he made back in his heyday. The lawyer does not specify the nature of Rodman’s illness.
According to Dennis’ lawyer, the giant child support figure is based on an order Michelle obtained a while ago behind his back — requiring Rodman to pay $50,000 a month in child support … an order Dennis has been fighting since 2010.
Dennis’ lawyer insists the monthly amount is “unjustified” because it isn’t based on Dennis’ actual income … it’s based on ludicrous estimates made by Michelle’s attorney.
51-year-old Rodman is due in court today for a contempt hearing — stemming from the child support bill — and he could be sentenced to 20 days in jail for failure to make payments.  According to, TMZ

Dennis Rodman and Michelle.