TVXQ / JYJ’s Jaejoong deleted his Twitter after hackers hacked into his account once again.
Jaejoong tweeted in the past that he would delete his Twitter account if his account were too be hacked again. Apparently, later in the evening, hackers hacked into his account which made Jaejoong deleted his account.
Fans are crushed. Recently, Jaejoong celebrated having over a million Twitter followers which took two years to achieve and shared a photo with himself holding a small cake.
First, Yoochun deleted his Twitter account and now Jaejoong. So far, Junsu is the only member left on Twitter. Yoochun left Twitter because he felt he wasn’t tweeting enough. At one point, Junsu’s account was hacked but he started a new Twitter account.
Fans were hoping that TVXQ’s Yunho and Changmin would join Twitter to connect with fans but they haven’t done so yet.
Hopefully, Jaejoong and Yoochun will find a way to come back to Twitter and have fun with their again. Jaejoong is loved and adored by millions of fans around the world, so fans keep the faith that he and Yoochun will return or get something else to interact with fans. Social media isn’t fun without them.
Hackers are spoilers and they should prosecuted. Social medias need to do something about this growing problem for celebrities and non-celebrities.
As mentioned previously, the last tweet seen on Jaejoong’s Twitter had read, “I must be getting punished..” It turns out those words had not been written by Jaejoong, but rather by an individual who had hacked his account.
C-JeS told TVdaily, “Early in the morning, Kim Jaejoong had a symptoms of a cod so he posted ‘Ah.. I’m getting a cold.. My head is starting to hurt.. Anyways.. Jackal is Coming Aja’, and then went to sleep.” They explained that the account had been hacked afterwards and Jaejoong had decided to leave Twitter due to the incident.
In addition to the hacking, rumors had been afloat that Jaejoong had been rushed to the emergency room after receiving shock due to getting hacked. However, C-JeS put the rumors to rest as they commented, “This is not true. He had a bit of a cold and since he needs to leave the country for a fan meeting, he just went to the hospital to check up on his condition.”
“When he had woken up to go visit the hospital, he realized his Twitter had been hacked, and after informing the agency about the hacking, he decided to leave Twitter,” they further explained.
As fans know, this is not the first time the singer has been hacked. He warned previously that if he was continued to be hacked that he would get rid of his Twitter, and it seems he has now followed through with his warning.
1. I am infuriated at this hacker, now us fans won’t get to hear any updates about him or JYJ except from the media… and that really isn’t much either. F*** you dearly. –
2. Dear Hacker,get a life.Don’t separate us from JaeJoong on Twitter. Sincerely,me.
3. Srsly, hackers, they should get a life. How inconsiderate of them. It’s the only way he can interact with his international fans. Smh
4. My Jaejoong why did u delete your twitter T____T I hope Junsu doesn’t delete his too….wahhh T_____T
5. No yoochun no Jaejoong at twitter now (╥﹏╥) so sad
6. That one person ruined things for everyone.
7. No. No. No. No. This cannot be happening! How am I supposed to deal with this? How is Jaejoong handling this? Oh my god, this is so sad…
8. A big part of me died when Jaejoong deleted his acc. All everything that connects me/us to him is gone. No more
9. I wish Jaejoong would make a new twitter. Junsu is the only JYJ member with a twitter now. 😦 Hackers need to fucking stop! I need my JaeJoong and Yoochun oppas back on twitter!!! 😦
10. wow, thanks so fucking much whoever did that. it is so sad an idol can’t even have the simple pleasure of having a twitter account and having a way to interact with fans. and i had JUST found his account a few days ago! ah well. at least this will be less stress in his life. i hope his condition gets better soon!