Reblogged By: De De Tillman;  International Celebrity Blogger

Source:anc.yahoo.com

Posted: Friday May 23, 2014 @ 2:17 a.m PST

 

 

Pauline Anne Pasion 13-years-old died after she was electrocuted while she was in the swimming pool of the Robinson’s Gateway Regency Condominium in Mandaluyong City.

Her two siblings, Pearl, 16, and Paul, 12, were also electrocuted but they survived.

The Pasion family was visiting their relatives at the condo. On Tuesday evening, the family decided to gather by the pool. Pauline and her brother and sister decided to go for a swim.

Pauline had out of the water to move to the kiddie pool. According to her siblings. Pauline was standing near the area that separated the bigger pool from the kiddie pool when she started to shake.