Buckingham Palace stepped up its denial that Prince Andrew had sex with an underage girl introduced to him by a disgraced U.S. financier, and named the alleged victim whose anonymity was preserved in court documents filed last week.
Baldwin, 55, will give evidence next week against Genevieve Sabourin, who is accused of stalking him but whose lawyer says she was merely trying to get answers after the actor lost interest in her after a fling. The 30 Rock star has denied having a relationship with the Canadian actress whom he met on the set of the 2002 film The Adventures of Pluto Nash. He said they had dinner in 2010 but that the relationship was strictly professional.
Baldwin is said to have received countless calls, text messages, emails from Sabourin, 41, who also turned up at his homes in New York and The Hamptons. She is said to have told him “I want to be your wife now” and wanted to “conceive a mini-Baldwin”.
According to E!online, Country singer Jason Aldean cheated on his wife Jessica with former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr.
Aldean said “The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar. I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that’s the end of the story.
I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I’m not perfect, and I’m sorry for disappointing you guys. I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support.”
According to, The London Standard Ye Shiwen 16, did something that was truly unheard of. In winning the 400 metres individual medley, she not only broke the world record but actually swam faster than a man: her time of 28.93 seconds in the last 50 metres of the freestyle leg easily bettered the 29.1 seconds that the American Ryan Lochte had managed in the men’s event minutes earlier. Some are wondering if she’s using drugs?
John Travolta had a six-year fling with his personal pilot, in a completely open secret known to people close to the “Urban Cowboy” actor, according to published reports.
The National Enquirer quoted the actor’s former personal secretary and a boyfriend of the pilot to back up the steamy, bombshell claims.
“I did everything for him, including taking care of his personal and professional schedules. Of course I knew he was gay. It never bothered me,” one-time secretary Joan Edwards told the supermarket tab.
Pilot Doug Gotterba, who now runs a charter plane service in Camarillo, Calif., would only confirm that he worked for Travolta for six years in the 1980s.
“That’s how I met Doug. We both worked for John at the same time. Doug is a wonderful guy and we are still good friends. He told me that John was gay and they had a sexual relationship,” according to Edwards.
Gotterba’s one-time boyfriend Robert Britz said the pilot was very open about his years-long gay relationship with Travolta.
“Doug told me right at the beginning of our relationship that he’d had a homosexual relationship with John Travolta in the 1980s,” Britz said.
“Doug said John was constantly grabbing at his genital area, but he put up with John’s sexual advances because working for him was ‘lucrative.’ ”
Travolta’s personal flyboy eventually turned away from the actor, grossed out by his weight and B.O., according to Britz.
“Doug said he hated sleeping with John because his body was very hairy, and he didn’t like the way John smelled,” Britz said.
“John became very heavy between movies. Doug recalled him ‘huge’ and said it turned him off.
Travolta’s is fighting lawsuits by two male massage therapists, who claim the actor made unwanted sexual advances.
Detectives with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department are investigating claims against pop star Justin Bieber by a paparazzo who says the 18-year-old got into a scuffle with him Sunday.
According to the department, the photographer in question told deputies that he’d been taking pictures of Bieber at the Commons at Calabasas when he got into a physical altercation with the star. Bieber was reportedly with his 19-year-old girlfriend, Selena Gomez, at the time.
The photographer also said Bieber and Gomez left before deputies arrived at the scene.
According to the sheriff’s department, the pap complained of pain and was taken to a hospital for treatment. He was later released.
TMZ reports that detectives want to speak with Bieber, Gomez and anyone else who witnessed the alleged incident.
Although Bieber hasn’t publicly addressed the report – and his reps haven’t responded to requests for comment – he did tweet after midnight Monday that he was “gonna focus on the important stuff. the music.” According to CNN.
*Smells like someone is after Bieber’s money – De De Tillman
Hong Kong police recently revealed that 32-year-old Hong Kong music producer Lee Ming Ho is under investigation for allegedly raping a 23-year-old actress in his Vi-Max Music Studio at Hong Kong’s Tsim Sha Tsui on Monday, reported Hong Kong media.
Lee is currently out on bail and has since denied these accusations.
“I really didn’t do it. This whole incident has greatly affected me and my company! I don’t know if she (the young actress who accused him of rape) is out to make a name for herself!” Lee told Hong Kong media on Tuesday.
“I don’t even know why the police will look for me. Rape is a very serious accusation, if it is true, the police will definitely charge me. How is it possible that I am allowed bail!”
The identity of the young actress, who claimed to have been sexually violated while she was drunk at the music studio, is still a mystery, though senior TVB official Virginia Lok, has confirmed on Wednesday that she is an actress with TVB.
“As a woman, she (the alleged victim) immediately went to the police after meeting with such an incident (her alleged rape).
“I am very supportive of her. It is a very brave thing to do,” said Lok, before going on to urge young artistes to share their problems with their colleagues, and not use alcohol as a means of escape.
Lok’s revelation has inadvertently put every single TVB actress aged around 23 under suspicion and sparked renewed speculation over the identity of the alleged victim.V
According to E!Online, Travolta’s second masseur accuser will no longer be known simply as John Doe No. 2.
The New York Daily News unearthed the man’s identity recently, after its reporters tracked down the Mandarin Oriental Atlanta hotel employee in Georgia.
So, who was the mystery guy?
A 250-pound masseur and certified black belt named John Truesdale, who recently lawyered up with Gloria Allred, according to the New York Daily News.
“I thought I was supposed to be anonymous,” Truesdale said as he posed for a photo near his Smyrna, Ga. home. “The paparazzi are here for me? I can’t believe it,” he continued, breaking out into laughter.
Aside from cracking a few jokes, the 40-year-old masseur kept mum about the situation at hand, declining to talk to reporters about his claims that Travolta stripped naked and humped a massage table in front of him, among other things, in a private hotel suite back in January.
“I can’t talk about [the case],” Truesdale said. “I’m not allowed to give any comment.”
Gloria Allred released a statement to People today regarding the former high school football player’s identity, saying, “I can confirm that we do represent Mr. Truesdale, and that we have great confidence in him. We are conferring with him regarding the next course of action in this matter. Neither our client nor our law firm have any other comment at this time.”
Allred also represents the first accuser, whose identity has not yet been released.
Truesdale had originally sued the Pulp Fiction star for $2 million for sexual battery on May 8, but withdrew the case Thursday. According to E!Online.
*I met John Travolta twice on the set of “Welcome Back Kotter” at the ABC Studio Hollywood. – De De Tillman
Source & Story Credit: Yahooo News – Pueng Vongs – The Lookout
Photo Credit: whatsonsanya.com
Video Credit: YouTube – ClevverTeVe
Posted: Tuesday May 15, 2012 @ 10:08 p.m PST
According to Yahoo News / The Lookout, Torika Watters 16, Newly crowned beauty queen in Fiji, who sparked an outcry because of her mixed heritage, was asked to give up her title because of her age, not her race, according to pageant officials.
Torika Watters, was chosen last month to represent Fiji in the Miss World contest. The pageant drew the likes of supermodel Rachel Hunter, who was a judge.
But after Watters won the title, she faced heavy backlash because of her mixed European/Fijian descent, and some said she did not look Fijian enough.
Hundreds of derogatory comments had to be deleted from the Miss World Fiji Facebook page, according to reports.
Watters had to step down because she did not meet the minimum age requirement of 17, Miss World Fiji pageant director Andhy Blake told the Fiji Times. Koini Vakaloloma, 24, the first runner-up, will take her place at the Miss World competition in Inner Mongolia in August.
Watters issued a statement saying that she had been approached by Blake to be in the contest and at the time expressed concerns about the age requirement. Blake told her she was still eligible. “I had no intentions of doing anything sneaky or wrong and like the other contestants entered the competition for what I believed to be the right reasons—to be an Ambassador for Fiji and raise money for charitable causes,” she wrote.
She went on to say: “I am proud of my identity as a Fijian and have never considered my people as racists.” She is not challenging the decision and has chosen to walk away.
Blake confirmed that he was under the impression Watters could compete, but was told later by organizers that contestants had to be at least one month away from turning 17 by the start of the pageant.
A posting on the Miss World Fiji 2012 Facebook site says, “Please be informed despite media reports—Miss Torika Watters was never stripped of her title. We wish her well in her future endeavors and offer an apology to her, her beautiful family and friends for any distress this competition would have brought upon her! She will always be the very 1st Miss World Fiji!!”
Watters is eligible next year for the pageant, according to Blake, if she chooses to compete again.
Source & Story Credit: Yahoo Malaysia – Lester Gan Wai Lun
Photo Credit: Yahoo Malaysia – tarstarkas.net
Posted: Sunday April 15, 2012 @1:31 a.m. PST
Edison Chen who was previously rumoured to be still seeing 16-year-old model Cammi Tse, has stepped forward once again to say that he has severed all ties with her, according to the Daily Chilli website.
When intimate pictures of the two were publish a few months back, Chen, 31, tried to control the damage my claiming that he had already broken up with her. However, just last month, Cammi was believed to have spent a few hours at Chen’s residence.
Chen’s company Clot Media Division Limited also stated that they reserve the rights to take legal actions against the culprits for the false reports. He also said that he has not contacted her for a long time and that he hates the way his name is being used to court publicity.
Cammi on the other hand, has issued a statement through her manager, saying that, “anything matters that has to do with Edison Chen will not be entertained”.
According to E!Oline News, actor Macaulay Culkin 31, is looking extremely thin. Phew, he’s fine.
“Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health,” his rep tells E! News. “For Entertainment Tonight—or any other media outlet —to speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive. We implore them to discontinue the rumor.”