Re-Blogged By: De De Tillman
Posted: Friday September 21, 2018 @ 7:04 pm PST
Thankfully, it was reported that the weight gain was a result of her move to the United States where she was not able to exercise and practice as much. It was also revealed that she didn’t have any health issues.
Recent photos shared by CL through her Instagram account showed the idol looking as stunning as always, resulting in the creation of a Nate article titled, “CL completely succeeds on a diet”.
Unfortunately, some Korean netizens did not hesitate to take the opportunity to shamelessly criticize the idol
- “These only show her face, what do you mean succeed…”
- “Is she still popular? Is this the influence of YG? You’re saying she went on a diet?ㅋㅋㅋ”
- “Doesn’t look like she lost weight.”
- “How can you tell by just looking at those photos?ㅋㅋㅋ”
- “It’s impossible to tell with just her face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
Not only did they disagree that she “succeeded” in going on a diet, but they also attacked other aspects of the photos such as her hands or her expression.
- The size of her fingers… says it all…”
- “By the looks of her hands, looks like a fail.”
- “Looks like she’s eating ostrich feet with a chicken feet recipe.”
- “Why is she sticking out her tongue like that?”
- “No matter how much makeup she puts on she’s still ugly. Doesn’t look like she’ll ever hear that she’s a beauty.”
- “Her hands reminded me of chicken feet with long nails…”
- “Hey, it’s Wolverine.”
*Used With Permission*